2016-2017 Registration Information
Student registration fees will be due by Friday, August 19th
New Students to District 66:
1. All new students must complete proof of residency upon enrollment in person at the District Office (699 Plainfield Rd., Downers Grove, IL 60516). Residency Requirements
2. Upon registration you will be given an ID number.
3. Complete the [Online Registration Form]using the student ID number you received after you turned in your proof of residency.
4. Print Registration Fee form and submit to the District Office at 699 Plainfield Rd., Downers Grove, IL 60516. You may also pay fees online by clicking here.
5. Complete the remaining Registration Forms listed below and turn them into the District Office at 699 Plainfield Rd., Downers Grove, IL 60516.
Returning Students to District 66:
All currently enrolled families must complete this process to be enrolled in the 2016-2017 school year.
1. Please log into PowerSchool Parent Portal to access the 2016-2017 Online Registration.
2. Print Registration Fee form and submit to the District Office at 699 Plainfield Rd, Downers Grove, IL 60516. You may also pay fees online by clicking here.
3. Complete any necessary forms listed below and turn them into the District Office at 699 Plainfield Rd, Downers Grove, IL 60516.
4. Please log into the PowerSchool Parent Portal and confirm that your information is still accurate.
- Registration Fee Form (one form per family): The Registration Fee form can be found here: Registration Fee form
- Original birth certificate (first time enrollment only): We will make a copy and return the original to parents.
- Residency Statement (students entering Kindergarten, 3rd grade, and 6th grade): Residency Statement
- Home Language Survey (first time enrollment only): The Home Language Survey can be found here: Home Language Survey
- Physical examinations and immunizations:
- All children entering kindergarten and sixth grade must have a physical examination and the following immunizations:
- DPT: 4 or more doses, the last one after age 4
- Polio: 4 or more doses, the last one after age 4
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella): 2 doses, the 1st on or after the 1st birthday
- Varicella (Chicken Pox) 2 doses, the 1st on or after the 1st birthday
Upon entering sixth grade, students will be required to receive the meningococcal conjugate vaccine (MCV4). Additionally, if not previously received, the Tdap, Hepatitis B series (3 vaccines), and a second varicella will be required for entrance into sixth grade. For a full list of immunizations please click here.
The Physical Examination form can be found here: Physical examinations and immunizations
- Dental Exams (students entering Kindergarten, 2nd, and 6th grades): The Dental Examination form can be found here: Dental Exams
- Vision Exams (student entering Kindergarten): The Vision Exam form can be found here: Vision Exams
Athletic Physical Examinations are required for all students wishing to participate in the interscholastic athletic program at Lakeview Junior High School. They must have a physical form signed by a doctor on file prior to tryouts. The Athletic Physical Examination form can be found here: Athletic Physical Examinations
Waiver of Registration Fees
District 66 ensures that each student has equal access to the programs and services offered as a part of the educational experience. We understand that situations may arise when a family might experience a hardship that creates a financial barrier for students to fully participate. District 66 will work with families to remove any barriers that may prevent students from receiving an appropriate educational experience. A student shall be eligible for a fee waiver when the student currently lives in a household with a low income and/or a unique hardship.
The Superintendent or designee will give additional consideration where one or more of the following factors are present:
- Illness in the family;
- Unusual expenses such as fire, flood, storm damage, etc.;
- Emergency situations;
- When one or more of the parents/guardians are involved in a work stoppage.
Please use the Fee Waiver Form to request financial accommodations.
Optional Illinois Student Health Insurance
Prairieview Elementary School
- Early Childhood Supply List
- 3rd grade supply list 2016-17
- 4th grade supply list 2016-17
- 5th grade supply list 2016-17
Elizabeth Ide School